Detoxification is the first step on the road to recovery. Completing this program lets you break a physiological addiction to drugs or alcohol. Do you know how luxury detox helps with recovery? Here are the details.
The Misconception of What Luxury Actually Means
When you talk to people about luxury detox, many have misconceptions. They envision frivolities in décor, activities, or amenities. However, that’s not correct. Instead, it’s the understanding that comfortable surroundings and customized care yield better results.
How Luxury Detox Helps with Recovery
The first aspect is the facility itself. Because many cases of addiction involve an inability to process stressors, there must be a serene environment. Being away from the inner city’s hustle and bustle is a key. A large property allows for tranquility and creates the buffer you need between you and the hectic pace of life.
Next, you want amenities that support your need for relaxation. Examples include:
- Housekeeping services that maintain the cleanliness of the facility around the clock
- Private television sets so that you don’t have to rely on one community lounge TV for entertainment
- Professional chefs who prepare excellent meals and snacks to keep you strong
- Facilities for yoga, sauna therapy, and guided meditation
- Cutting-edge medical care options that assist with the withdrawal from a substance
After you settle into your room, you meet with therapists. They’ll customize your treatment protocol. Examples of possible therapeutic interventions include:
- Methadone therapy that helps people with severe opiate addictions to withdraw pain-free from the drugs
- Pain management and cravings control through pharmacological support
- IV therapy that keeps you hydrated and provides vitamins and minerals for boosting wellbeing
- Consistent medical monitoring to ensure your safety and the progression of your withdrawal
- Eastern medicine therapy and holistic care to assist with the healing of your mind, body, and spirit
The creation of individualized treatment plans ensures that you don’t undergo someone else’s detox. A favorable staff-to-client ratio provides you with the one-on-one attention you require. All the way around, the luxury detox rehab of the setting supports your healing. It’s the polar opposite of a large-sized inner-city hospital facility where you’re little more than a number.
Why Smaller Venues Work Well
Addiction’s a unique disease. It affects each person differently. Generic treatment protocols don’t work for everyone. More importantly, they can miss critical opportunities to help you kick a habit.
Smaller venues have the luxury of customizing approaches. However, customization is not a one-time effort. Instead, it’s an ongoing process that lets medical experts make changes to your care set up as your recovery progresses. As a result, you receive the care you need at any given point.
Spring Gardens Recovery
When you search for detox services at a facility, look for a solid understanding of the term. Emphasize the importance of a pain-free experience with management for cravings as they occur. Having a productive encounter in this setting helps set the tone for ongoing rehab later on.
Now that you know how luxury detox helps with recovery, don’t you owe it to yourself to sign up? At Spring Gardens, caring therapists want to help you at every step of the way. Call (866) 244-9556 right now for immediate assistance.